55 Ways to Engage and Inspire Youth with Leadership Trainig e-Book
BRING YOUR CLASSROOM TO LIFE
Education is the mother of leadership. - Wendell Willke
55 Ways to Engage and Inspire Youth With Leadership Training e-Book is a great reference for educators, parents, youth leaders, facilitators, and anyone working with youth.
What You Gain:
- creative strategies to discuss leadership fundamentals
- develop strong communication, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- facilitate a goal setting session
- increase self-awareness
- nurture creativity
- tailor activities to fit any subject
- 55 innovative ideas to build skills for the 21st century
Professionally Written eBook 55 Ways to Engae and Inspire Youth With Leadership Training- 76 pages
The format is PDF and contains 89 pages. You'll find a section at the end of the e-Book to share an idea for teaching leadership skills to youth.
This e-book is licensed to the original purchaser only. Duplication or distribution via e-mail, floppy disk, network, printout, or other means to a person other than the original purchaser is a violation of international copyright law.
© 2018 Stephanie Harbin, HarbinTraining Group. All rights reserved. No part of this e-book may be reproduced in any form, by any means without the written permission of the publisher.